Young Engineers SW Sydney offer After School LEGO® sessions inside the school campuses . In a lab like set up the classes are conducted once a week for the entire term. Students are able to find us in the libraries, school halls or the STEM room soon after the bell goes off at 3pm. No parental supervision is required, students can be picked directly at 4:30 pm.
(Scroll down to read the rest of the top 10 reasons to enrol in our After School LEGO ® Clubs)
We are currently focussing on the following schools:
If you wish to admit your child into one of our After School Programs there, simply click on the enrol button under the school’s name and complete registration
Enrolments for Term 4 will begin from 5th of September 2017
Register For Term 4 Here
Previously terms we have visited children in the following campuses
——————————————————————————————————————- Frequently Asked Question:
Here are the top 10 reasons to enrol into our After School LEGO® Clubs
- Young Engineers SW Sydney offer After School LEGO® sessions inside the school campuses.
- In a lab like set up the classes are conducted once a week for the entire term. Students are able to find us in the libraries, school halls or the STEM room soon after the bell goes off at 3pm.
- No parental supervision is required, students can be picked directly at 4:30 pm.
- We are a reliable after school activity whom parents and carers can engage their children in for an hour and half once a week.
- Our programs also suit students, who are currently enrolled in after school care with other providers. The STEM educator will sign your child in and out of the care and bring them to the LEGO classes every week.
- The students progress each week is visible with pics and videos shared from inside the class room through a secure drop box media folder.
- Children learn to engage creatively, problem-solve and support each other in a team environment while playing with their favourite toys LEGO
- The hands-on model building experience contributes towars STEM education. The knowledge they retain after each session is a added bonus that will benefit them in their academic excellence .
- Class rooms are small to ensure maximum engagement and one on one attention to each participant
- Most importantly it is a fun filled experience for the children , that they look forward to each week.
We get a lot of feedback from our students every week:
Have questions ?
Don’t worry simply email us at email@example.com or call 0468 387 836 to find answers about our lego® engineering lessons